Monday, October 11, 2010

This Weeks Menu...

I have a drawer filled with random scraps of paper that I have written dinner menu plans for the week on. I save them to use "someday" when I am so organized I have a rotating system of meals and coordinating grocery list. Well, I decided that the drawer isn't going to hold all the scraps I have until "someday", so instead I'll just have the internet store them for me. Much less mess that way.

P.S. I'm trying something new with a friend. One night (Weds) she makes enough dinner for our family and drops it off and another night (Thurs) I make enough for hers. That way we each get one night a week where our family gets a good meal that we didn't have to make! This is our first "official" week so we'll see how it goes.

Sunday: Leftovers

Monday: Beef with Broccoli, Rice

Tuesday: Chicken Tortilla Soup, Bread

Wednesday (Dinner Swap): Lasagna

Thursday (Dinner Swap): Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas, Black Beans, Rice

Friday (Date Night): Leftovers for Kids

Saturday: Baked Potatoes, BBQ Little Smokies, Spinach, Apple, and Craisin Salad

2 comments: